Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 983510
WorkDefinitions.wid file not included in jar file after deployment.
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:12:22 EDT
Description of problem:
When a new BPMN 2 process is created in a new project then a WorkDefinition.wid file is generated. When I try to build the project then the jar file does not include the WorkDefinition.wid file but only the process file.
How to reproduce:
1) create a new project
2) create a new package in the src/resources directory
3) create a new BPMN2 process.
4) optionaly refresh the view for Guvnor to detect the WorkDefinition.wid file (BZ-983509)
5) build the project
Both process file and wid file present in the jar file.
Only process file present in the jar file
This is once again related with the policies to build kjars
I checked a project that has a WID added manually (i.e. not via creation of a process) and it is included in the resulting KJAR. Suspect there is a problem with how WID files are created and added to the project when created along with a process. Assigning to Tiho to check.
Steps I did:-
1) Select project
2) Create new valid Work Item Definition
4) Build & Deploy project
5) Check JAR in .m2 (it contains the WID)
This seems to no longer be reproducable in CR4.
Verified on ER5.