Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 984636
horizon: we create a volume with a different user (under a different tenant) because session is not refreshed
Last modified: 2015-06-04 17:52:37 EDT
Description of problem:
I opened a browser with two tabs both for openstack dashboard.
in one session I logged in with user admin -> moved to the volumes tab under project view
In the second session I logged in with a different user for a different tenant.
I went back to the first session and pressed the create volume button and created a volume.
the volume that was created was created with the second user on the second tenant (from the second tab)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a tenant and a user with member permissions of the tenant
2. open firefox with two tabs pointing on openstack dashboard.
3. in the first tab, log in as user admin -> in project view select volumes tab
4. in the second firefox tab, login with the new user
5. go back to the first firefox tab (one with admin login) -> create new volume
we are creating a new volume but its created under the second tenant (the one we logged into in the second tab) and not under the admin tenant.
if we ran over the cookies and are now logged in under a different user we should redirect to the main login page and not create a new object.
Created attachment 773815 [details]
Please, use 2 browsers to work as 2 different users at the same time.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 984486 ***