Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 984748
OpenShift Hosted SELinux policy allows jboss websocket port
Last modified: 2015-05-14 19:23:58 EDT
Description of problem:
The websocket port that jboss is using (8676) cannot be used due to lack of an SELinux policy.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a JbossAS7 app
2. Stop the app
3. Install nc on the node (yum -y install nc)
4. Log into the gear
5. echo $OPENSHIFT_JBOSSAS_IP $OPENSHIFT_JBOSSAS_WEBSOCKET_PORT
6. nc -l [values from step 5]
ex: nc -l 127.0.250.129 8676
7. Open another window and log in as root to the devenv
8. nc [ values from step 5]
ex: nc 127.0.250.129 8676
9. Type something in the window with step 8 and hit enter.
nc should bind in step 6. The text typed in step 9 should show up in the window for step 6.
Pull request submitted and release ticket updated.
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/li
Bug 984748 - Add jboss websocket port to allowed list of ports.