Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 985196
When reorganizing form fields in Form modeler canvas some horizontal drop areas not displayed
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:12:08 EDT
Created attachment 774610 [details]
Horizontal drop area not displayed
Description of problem:
When reorganizing form fields in Form modeler canvas some horizontal drop areas not displayed. Although the element should be visible, so we can drop the field to it, it is rendered in HTML with style "display:none". See screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to business-central and navigate to: Authoring > Project authoring
2. In Project Explorer select demo>jbpm-playground>HR>Form definitions and click HRInterview-taskform
3. In the Form Modeler switch to "Add fields by origin" to display form canvas.
4. Move email field on the first line next to Candidate name field (highlight email, click Move, and drop on vertical drop area after candidate name. You should get arrangement as in the screenshot.
5. Now highlight email field again and click move...
Only 3 horizontal drop areas are displayed. The one between "Candidate name" and "Age" is present in the HTML, but not visible. So it is impossible to move the "email" field on the line between those 2.
All 4 horizontal drop areas should be displayed so that user can move "Email" field on line 2.
See screenshot for details.
P.S.: I know, it is possible to move the "Email" field to the 2nd line using "Ungroup with previous" button. But it is impossible to do it using "Move" button, but it makes sense (and makes the GUI more consistent) so it should be possible.
Fixed the js that shows the drop-zones.
The problem is still present in BPMS 6.0.0.ER2 - I checked the product branch 6.0.x on github and the commit is missing there. It is only present in master branch. Please add the commit to the product branch as well.
Verified with BPMS 6.0.0 ER3