Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 985616
Change in the 'called element' field on a reusable subprocess is not registered right away.
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:06:40 EDT
Description of problem:
If a process definition name is entered into the 'called element' field using the keyboard then it's not registered right away as the subprocess looses focus. When the + icon is clicked then the 'No Callable Element specified.' will be shown instead the process.
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new process definition
2) Add a reusable subprocess
3) Fillout the 'Called element' field (I used the 'UseInvoice' sample process)
4) Click the process canvas for the properties window to change
5) Click the + icon on the reusable process
6) Alert saying 'No Callable Element specified.' should appear.
A second click on the '+' icon will open up the process as expected.
I am unable to reproduce this issue. Created small video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrleG10I3ss.
Let me know if there is some other ways to reproduce.
You could not reproduce the issue because you clicked the canvas before you clicked the '+' icon. Why is it required to click the canvas for the changes to take effect?
Created attachment 793588 [details]
How to reproduce vid.
please retest with latest as for me its not reproducible (with your latest direction - no click on canvas).
Verified on ER5.