The following changes in configuration have been made as part of moving to the oslo library, and affect all OpenStack Networking (Neutron) plugins.
- the 'DATABASE' section in the plugin-specific ini files has been deprecated in favor of a 'database' section in neutron.conf.
- 'sql_' prefixed options have been deprecated in favor of options that do not include the prefix (e.g. sql_connection becomes connection).
- 'reconnect_interval' option has been deprecated in favor of 'retry_interval'.
- 'sql_dbpool_enable' option is no longer supported.
- 'sqlalchemy_pool_size' has been deprecated in favor of 'min_pool_size' and 'max_pool_size'.
- 'sqlalchemy_max_overflow' has been deprecated in favor of 'max_overflow'.
- 'sqlalchemy_pool_timeout' has been deprecated in favor of 'pool_timeout'.
The changes are backwards compatible, so the previous configuration format will still work.