Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 986395
Problems Registering and Unregistering OpenLMI Providers
Last modified: 2016-11-30 19:31:42 EST
Description of problem:
OpenLMI Providers do not appear to be properly registered on installation or un-registered on un-installation
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Fedora 19, latest updates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install F19
2. Install and start Pegasus and YAWN
3. Setenforce 0
4. Install Storage or Network OpenLMI Providers
* Number of Instrumented classes goes up after installing Provider.
* Number of Instrumented classes does not go down after uninstalling Providers.
* Provider classes do not show up in the cimv2 namespace
* With Network Provider installed, selecting "64 instrumented classes" fails with Broker error 6(not_found) LMI_IPNetworkConnection
* With Storage Provider installed, selecting "92 instrumented classes" fails with Broker Error 6(not found) LMI_StorageExtent
* Installing just the openlmi-providers Provider worked; I could browse the basic classes it provided and see the values. However, these classes did not show up in the cimv2 namespace.
* See all of the OpenLMI classes included in the Providers.
* Browse the classes with no errors
* Uninstalling a Provider should un-register the Provider classes.
Can you please try openlmi-providers from updates-testing? There is openlmi-providers-0.0.25-2 which should fix registration problems.
I'm closing this bug as there is no reply for more than year now. Looks like it has been fixed upsteam.