Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 987481
cinder: quota-class - more cli commands are needed
Last modified: 2016-04-26 20:15:00 EDT
Description of problem:
from what I read on quota-class we should be able to create a class for a tenant (with name) and than set a quota for a specific user if we want something different.
1. there is no quota-class-create command, only update.
2. there is no quota-class-list command in which I can see the
3. after reading the below wiki for QuotaClass, quota-class-show should list the name of the quota-class.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a tenant
2. run: cinder quota-class-show <tenant>
3. run: cinder quota-show
4. run: cinder help |grep class
results for quota-class-show and quota-show seem the same because they are created from default.
grep on commands only show 2 commands which are show and update
1. we should be able to create a quota-class manually
2. quota-class-show should have the quota-class name
3. we should have a list command to show all quota-class in the cloud with tenant and class names/id's