Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 989041
Unable to detach VMs from a pool if pool contains more than 100 VMs
Last modified: 2015-09-22 09:09 EDT
Description of problem:
If a pool contains more than 100 VMs, there is no way to detach any VM >100 from the pool. The tab does not contain a "Next page" button or a search field.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
3.1.2 (I couldn't test a pool this large but no "Next Page" button exists here)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a pool with 101 VMs
2. Click on the pool tab
3. Select the VM sub-tab
4. Try to locate VM 101 in the pool to detach it
Unable to detach VM 101
Ability to go to next page and detach VM 101 from the pool
merged u/s: caef3ae2886a0135757c989266aaef3f5869faf6
Allow to detach vm-101
* Known issue where the names of the VMs in pool->Virtual machine are all disappeared
This bug is currently attached to errata RHEA-2013:15231. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thanks in advance.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.