Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 989213
UI issues in volume popup view
Last modified: 2016-04-18 06:07:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Some UI issues that raised during testing the view:
1. Entering to "Add Bricks" form, adding 2 bricks and deleting the one at the top does't work as expected. The remain brick appears twice with the same name.
2. Cancel button doesn't cancel the bricks configuration. IMHO, it should be "Back" button.
3. Creating a brick raised "Error while executing action: General command validation failure". IMHO, the information is not enough to work with.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1. The brick should be removed without leftovers.
2. It should cancel all configurations that have been changed when the form was opened.
3. More detailed message.
Kanagaraj is going to fix the first issue mentioned.
2nd issue -- We are not going to change the cancel button
3rd issue -- already addressed
VERIFIED with following versions of RHEVM and RHS
RHEVM - IS26 ( 3.3.0-0.38.rc.el6ev )
RHS - RHS 2.1 Update 1 ( glusterfs-188.8.131.52rhs-1 )
Steps used for verification :
1. Created a 3.2 POSIXFS Datacenter
2. Created a 3.2 compatible gluster enabled cluster
3. Added 2 RHSS Nodes, one by one, to the 3.2 gluster-cluster
4. While creating the volume, tried removing brick entries.
5. Tried moving up and moving down the brick entries
Marking this bug as VERIFIED.
Closing - RHEV 3.3 Released