Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 990107
RHS-C: RFE: Expose all the user configurable "engine-config" values in the GUI
Last modified: 2015-08-28 06:06:55 EDT
Description of problem:
Expose all the user configurable "engine-config" values in the GUI which might help or give some sort of values to the admins.
GlusterRefreshRateHooks: "Refresh rate (in seconds) of gluster hooks from gluster servers" (Value Type: Integer)
IPTablesConfig: "iptables configuration" (Value Type: String), etc
The screen should basically provide the following min options:
1. List all available configuration keys.
2. Get all available configuration values.
3. Show the current value set.
4. Provide option to set a new value.
5. Help - should provide some extra details about the keys.
We are not planning to fix it. Hence closing this BZ. If you think, it's applicable for 3.x release and would have an impact on customer, pls. open up a new BZ with the appropriate version. Thanks, -Dusmant