Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 991277
Consolidate UI components
Last modified: 2016-04-18 05:38:03 EDT
Description of problem:
Legacy CSS overcomplicates creating new features and new UI.
- Document all components that are used and needed
- Create needed components using the new style package
- Add these components to the style guide
- Strip out nearly all legacy css
- Replace markup where necessary with new, cleaner markup
This will allow new features to be prototyped and created more easily
Moving this out of the 5.2 tracker.
This is an old bug, close it as done.