Description of problem:
This is a fun one. I can trick evolution into writing backwards, without trying
very hard at all.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start mozilla and go to http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/
2. Start evolution and compose a new message
3. In mozilla, highlight one of the articles (including the photo), and Edit->Copy
4. In evolution, move the cursor to the message body and Edit->Paste
5. Start typing at the top of the message body.
!shit ekil tuo semoc tI
This works fine for me here. There was probably just a control character on the
page that triggered GTK switching into RTL mode, which would then mean it did
the right (if perhaps slightly unexpected) thing