Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 996058
CPU and Host CPU usage still display status after my Virtual Machine Shutoff
Last modified: 2013-09-27 11:03:17 EDT
Created attachment 785639 [details]
The screen shot
Description of problem:
CPU and Host CPU usage still display after my Virtual Machine Shutoff
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Virtual Machine Manager 0.10.0 on Fedora 19
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Ubuntu 12.10 and power on it.
2. Login my Ubuntu OS and
3. Click Virtual Machine->Shut Down->Shut Down
4. Wait for the Ubuntu OS shut down finished.
5. After the Ubuntu shut down and it display "Shutoff"
6. Check the CPU usage and Host CPU usage status.
The CPU usage and Host CPU usage still display the status and the machine has been shutdown
The status should not display the status after it display "Shutoff"
Thanks for the report, but I don't really see this as a bug. The graph is showing the historical CPU usage of the VM, independent of its on off state. It could be useful to see the resource usage for a few seconds after the VM is shutoff. So NOTABUG