Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 996377
User activity list not always accurate
Last modified: 2013-11-26 22:31:49 EST
Description of problem:
In some cases, the "translated x words finishing on y" was not accurate, "y" not being the last translated item.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as maintainer/translator.
2. Open up one tab as dashboard, one tab as a document to be translated
3. Translate an item in a document, refresh the dashboard tab
4. Shows the item last translated
5. Translate another item in the same document
6. Refresh the dashboard tab
Item previously translated shows in the activity list
Last item translated shows in the activity list
Verified at 21666add5b2a709df3e4594afec44ccd824174b4
Closing VERIFIED bugs which predate Zanata 3.1.2.