Created attachment 787422 [details]
This Patch solves the issue until upstream takes care of it.
Description of problem:
When specifying mailargs= in dshield.local mailx processes all the <mailargs> as mail destinations if they are presented after <dest> insted of processing the mailargs as options.
The solution for me is simple: swap the order af both <dest> and <mailargs>.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Specify mailargs= in dshield.local with mail(x) options like -b and -r
2. Wait until som hackers 'knock on your door'
3. Note the errors in /var/log/maillog whenever a report is sent to dshield
Errors in /var/log/maillog stating that the options in mailargs= are no valid email addresses, e.g.:
Aug 16 15:17:14 thdev1 postfix/sendmail: fatal: unsupported: -b-
Useful processing of the options provided, like specifying the sender mail address.
fail2ban-0.8.10-3.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing fail2ban-0.8.10-3.el6'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
fail2ban-0.8.10-3.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.