Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 999857
Second XLS Decision Table upload fails
Last modified: 2016-07-31 21:07:55 EDT
Created attachment 789104 [details]
error popup with HTTP Status 500
Description of problem:
First Spreadsheet/XLS DT is created and uploaded just fine. Trying to create and upload another one right away results in error pop-up with HTTP Status 500 (see screenshot) and exception stacktrace in server log (see the other attachment).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the business-central, Project Authoring, some group, repository, project and package.
2. Click New Item and choose Decision Table (Spreadsheet), type some name and select some XLS file to upload. Click OK.
3. Dismiss the alert saying that the upload was successful.
4. Repeat step 2 with a different name (and optionally different file).
"Upload failed: <h1>JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 500 - No enum constant org.guvnor.common.services.shared.file.upload.FileOperation.</h1>...."
Succesful upload of the second file.
1. The problem can be avoided if you relog between the uploads.
2. I find it curious that a problem with file upload experienced while working with XLS DTs has "at org.jbpm.designer. ..." in the exception stacktrace.
3. The error pop-up will be filed as a separate BZ.
Created attachment 789105 [details]
server log excerpt
Verified on BPMS-6.0.0.ER4