Bug 502312

Summary: Updated Swedish translations for yum (again)
Product: [Fedora] Fedora Reporter: Göran Uddeborg <goeran>
Component: yumAssignee: Seth Vidal <skvidal>
Status: CLOSED UPSTREAM QA Contact: Fedora Extras Quality Assurance <extras-qa>
Severity: medium Docs Contact:
Priority: low    
Version: rawhideCC: ffesti, james.antill, pmatilai, tla
Target Milestone: ---   
Target Release: ---   
Hardware: All   
OS: Linux   
Whiteboard:
Fixed In Version: Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of: Environment:
Last Closed: 2009-05-25 07:45:19 UTC Type: ---
Regression: --- Mount Type: ---
Documentation: --- CRM:
Verified Versions: Category: ---
oVirt Team: --- RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: --- Target Upstream Version:
Bug Depends On:    
Bug Blocks: 501875    
Attachments:
Description Flags
Updated translation for Swedish none

Description Göran Uddeborg 2009-05-23 16:59:56 UTC
Created attachment 345200 [details]
Updated translation for Swedish

When I updated the Swedish translation the day before yesterday, it was initiated by a bug report I got.  I also took the opportunity to include a number of fixes for other things that had been mentioned since last submission.  In the process, I obviously managed to loose one of the corrections mentioned in the original report.

So I'm sorry to bother you again, but here is yet another update of the Swedish translation of yum.

Comment 1 Tim Lauridsen 2009-05-25 07:45:19 UTC
Tack, Submitted upstream :)