From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030703
Description of problem:
When trying to edit the device using redhat-config-network-1.2.0-2 - I
encountered the following error in attached file.
This is an upgrade from RHL 7.3 to Severn.
I am using 3com vortex boomerang PCI card.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upgrade from RHL 7.3 to Severn
2. Try to use a once working Ethernet connection
3. Try to initialize ethernet connection
4. Then try to add a new device through redhat-config-network
5. Save error to file
Actual Results: 1. Impressed with graphics and scanner function
2. Could not access the ethernet connection
3. Tried to initialize existing ehternet card, received error that cable might
4. tried to add an additional device through redhat-config-network
5. received the attached error output.
Expected Results: The ethernet card connection should have been able to
connect. It has worked successfully from RH 5.2
Summary: TB maindialog.py:1292:on_hardwareAddButton_clicked:NameError: global
name 'hardwareTypeDialog' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 611, in on_addButton_clicked
line 1292, in on_hardwareAddButton_clicked
NameError: global name 'hardwareTypeDialog' is not defined
Local variables in innermost frame:
self: <netconfpkg.gui.maindialog.mainDialog instance at 0xa106134>
args: (<gtk.Button object (GtkButton) at 0xa1956b4>,)