Description of problem:
I just now implemented Postfix 2.0 with SASLv2 and saslauthd. I've fixed up the
README-Postfix-SASL-RedHat.txt documentation to match reality.
I'll attach a patch
Created attachment 93136 [details]
Patch to README-Postfix-SASL-Redhat.txt
Created attachment 93137 [details]
New patch, give me a little credit at the bottom
Thanks for the patch. I've updated the README with your suggestions
and credit, except for the parts related to the chroot jail (with
respect to saslauthd and sasldb) because we no longer run in a chroot
jail by default and I'm afraid this will just confuse people.