Description of problem:
When using OpenStack Neutron as external network provider in oVirt-3.3, the association port/internal-IP/floating-IP is lost when the VM is shut down.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Define an OpenStack Neutron network external provider and import a network.
2. Start a VM in oVirt using that network in one of the NIC interface and let the NIC to have an IP using DHCP (provided by Neutron itself).
3. Possibly associate a floating-IP to the instance.
4. Shut down (not delete) the machine (from inside the VM or from the oVirt WEB-UI)
5. Start the instance again.
The instance looses the previously attached IP addresses (port/internal-IP change) and the public floating-IP must be manually re-associated.
The instance should keep the previous port and IP leases.
*** Bug 1016457 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The port was deleted on VM stop.
The new behavior that is going to be is documented on the feature page:
"The port will be deleted in these cases:
The virtual NIC is deleted from the VM.
The virtual VNIC profile is changed, so that it is no longer
the external network.
The VM is deleted.
The data center containing the external networks is deleted forcefully.
Snapshot operations (Preview, Undo) on the VM. "
oVirt 3.3.1 has been released