Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1014813
Clicking through the package count view for a repo results in non-contextual/functional "Back to Results" button
Last modified: 2014-07-09 13:44:26 EDT
Description of problem:
When clicking through to package count/view for a repo, user is taken to what is basically a content search page. On this page is a "Back to Results" button. This button is out of context for this workflow (since user did not get here from a standard content search) and causes infinite cursor.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a provider, product, repo and upload some RPMs to it.
2. Navigate to Content > Repositories > Products > $product_name
3. On the ensuing product view page, click $product_name and click the number representing package count on that page. OR just click the package count that exists on the main view itself.
4. On the ensuing content view page, note the 'Back to Results' button
5. Click button once, then twice.
Upon clicking, contents are cleared; upon clicking again, user gets an infinite spinner.
I'm not sure how to best handle this, but this button makes no sense, contextually, when a user gets here from this path. If a user is using content search and gets to such a result, it makes sense, but when navigating in via a product/repo view, it does not.
This was filed before the bastion rewrite of these pages. Please check to see if this is still applicable.
(In reply to Walden Raines from comment #2)
> This was filed before the bastion rewrite of these pages. Please check to
> see if this is still applicable.
Just kidding, wrong bug.
Duplicate of bug #1091844
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1091844 ***