Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1016723
Anaconda don't work properly with Russian language
Last modified: 2013-10-08 11:31:07 EDT
Created attachment 809351 [details]
Description of problem:
I install Fedora 20 Alpha in guest vm (kvm, libvirt) for Fedora test day 2013-10-08. After selecting russain language in anaconda in beginning installation it show error. Another bug that buttons on warning windows is "jumping". Trying to send bugzilla report from error makes system totally freezed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot from livecd Fedora Alpha 20 KDE
2. Pick "Install to Harddrive"
3. Select from list of languages "Russian" and click right bottom "Continue" button.
4. On test version warning select accept.
5. Anaconda will show error message
look attachment with datails
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1009278 ***