Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1021944
enter_bug with component no longer working
Last modified: 2013-10-22 20:11:00 EDT
Description of problem:
Most of the time I report bugs for small subset of components.
Following links no longer works as intended:
Any such links/shortcuts/bookmarks to make bug reporting easier are now broken.
Is there other way how to provide component?
As this used to work I am setting Regression keyword.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- firefox-17.0.9-1.el6_4.x86_64 with clean profile
Steps to Reproduce:
1. go to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&version=20&component=anaconda
- Component is not selected.
- One has to enter component in the field, wait few seconds for the list to be populated, and then select one.
- Correct component should be used
Duplicate of bug 1016162. Fix is expected to be deployed early next week.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1016162 ***