Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1026160
[ja_JP] Translation for "Released Floaping IP" message is grammatically incorrect
Last modified: 2013-11-11 02:04:45 EST
Created attachment 818892 [details]
"Released Floaping IP" message in Japanese
Description of problem:
Japanese translation for "Released Floaping IP" message is grammatically incorrect.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 4.0
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Dashboard with Admin account.
2. Click "Settings" menu and change the language to Japanese.
3. Select Project => Access & Security => Floating IPs
4. Select one IP address from the list. If there is no IP addresses listed, you need to allocate one first.
5. Click "More" button on the right and click "Release Floating IP".
6. Confirm your action.
7. Check the message start with "Success".
Floating IP の解放しました
Floating IP を解除しました
I checked the upstream file but the complete string was not there.
I could only find "Released".
The sentence might be formed by combining separate parts using variables.
This will be discussed with the upstream ja-JP user group.
I will report the progress here.
Reported to the upstream ja-JP user group on 8 Nov and is currently under discussion.
This bug is caused by the following string and is the same issue as BZ#1026284
msgid "%(action)s %(data_type)s"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1026284 ***