Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1031732
Resource Group Graph on Dashboard shows duplicate metrics
Last modified: 2014-12-11 09:00:02 EST
Description of problem:
The dashboard portlet for resource groups shows multiple metrics of the same name. The dashboard also does not show metrics from child elements in recursive groups.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create compatible group with 2 or more members of the same time. Make it recursive. Suggest makinga group of EAP instances
2. Create new dashboard
3. Create "Resource Group Graph" portlet
4. Pick the group just created
5. In the drop down of metrics multiple "JVM Free mememory' and other primary metrics are listed.
6. No metrics from child resources are shown
Duplicate metrics shown in list
Only one instance of each metric name.
release/jon3.3.x commit f839b55164ea4e89fb37398882421b4433af09ea
Author: Jay Shaughnessy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Sep 5 13:28:57 2014 -0400
(cherry picked from commit 16c6dbf7d3fc6d1a2614cd34b255853e09f0be45)
Signed-off-by: Jay Shaughnessy <email@example.com>
Moving to ON_QA as available for test with the following brew build:
Verified on JON 3.3 ER03
Dashboard resource group metric graph portlet does not display duplicate metrics.