When I run kaboodle, it segfaults. bt from the KDE crash handler attached
Created attachment 94429 [details]
Hm, i started kaboodle in my konsole, it does not segfault on my test machine!
It would be nice if you could give me more infos how i can reproduce this problem.
I'm not sure what else to tell you. It's an athlon, running rawhide.
If you post debuginfo RPMs somewhere, I can install those and get a better
backtrace, but all I have to do is start it to get it to segfault. It does that
under both KDE and GNOME....
ok, i think i have found the bug. It should be fixed in 3.1.3-5, which will be
available in rawhide soon.