Version-Release number of selected component:
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (10 frames)
#6 g_malloc at gmem.c:104
#7 g_strndup at gstrfuncs.c:428
#8 camel_text_to_html at camel-mime-filter-tohtml.c:623
#9 e_mail_formatter_format_address at e-mail-formatter-utils.c:140
#10 format_short_headers at e-mail-formatter-headers.c:100
#11 emfe_headers_format at e-mail-formatter-headers.c:548
#12 e_mail_formatter_format_as at e-mail-formatter.c:999
#13 mail_formatter_run at e-mail-formatter.c:418
#14 e_mail_formatter_format_sync at e-mail-formatter.c:836
#15 handle_mail_request at e-mail-request.c:183
Potential duplicate: bug 864020
Created attachment 843790 [details]
Created attachment 843791 [details]
Created attachment 843792 [details]
Created attachment 843793 [details]
Created attachment 843794 [details]
Created attachment 843795 [details]
Created attachment 843796 [details]
Created attachment 843797 [details]
Created attachment 843798 [details]
Created attachment 843799 [details]
Thanks fir a bug report. I see your instance got out of memory, thus it aborted. Could you provide your configuration of evolution, please? Basically, what mail account types you are using (IMAP,POP,EWS,...), whether you use any calendars (and which, if yes), same as with contacts, memos and tasks. Thanks in advance.
(Just a note, maybe this is related to bug #995177.)
Use of evo is pretty basic, pop accounts, some calendar use, (built in) and contacts nothing outragious.
OK, right, I asked just to have a little focus where to look, instead of having whole evolution in front of the "reviewer". I mean, only one/some of the parts you are using in evolution is leaking, probably, thus the developers can search in those parts at the beginning.
*** Bug 1050992 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1052079 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I will use this bug report for further comments so that you don't need to look at several places.
I have 2 IMAP accounts configured, 1 google apps (hosted domain) and 1 standard gmail. Both accounts have been set up using Gnome3's built-in online-accounts feature, I didn't really do any specific settings in evolution (except specifying my gpg keys for outgoing mail).
I'm also using the calendar and contacts (everything set up with the online-accounts from Gnome).
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
This message is a reminder that Fedora 20 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 4 (four) weeks from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 20. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as EOL if it remains open with a Fedora 'version'
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version.
Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that we were not
able to fix it before Fedora 20 is end of life. If you would still like
to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it against a later version
of Fedora, you are encouraged change the 'version' to a later Fedora
version prior this bug is closed as described in the policy above.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
Fedora 20 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2015-06-23. Fedora 20 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version. If you
are unable to reopen this bug, please file a new report against the
current release. If you experience problems, please add a comment to this
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.