An error message given by the CLI `add-user` utility has been modified in this release of JBoss EAP 6 to prevent confusion.
In previous versions of the product, an error message stating that user passwords were required to contain at least one _alphanumeric_ character was shown if the password entered contained only numeric characters. In this release the relevant error message now states that numeral-only passwords must contain at least one _alphabetic_ character.
Description of problem:
add-user utility is returning wrong error message for password without alphabetic character. Also password requirements noted in documentation are wrong:
- It can not be the same as the user name.
- It must contain at least 8 characters.
- *It must contain at least one alphanumeric character.*
- It must contain at least one digit.
- It must contain at least one non-alphanumeric symbol
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to $EAP_HOME/bin folder
2. run: add-user.[sh|bat] admin 22222222
* Error *
JBAS015268: Password must have at least one alphanumeric character.
JBASxxxxxx: Password must have at least one alphabetic character.
We have to fix also documentation  (see password description) and installer (which is now accepting password without any alphabetic character)
 - http://documentation-devel.engineering.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/6.3/html-single/Administration_and_Configuration_Guide/index.html#Add-user_Command_Arguments
Verified on EAP 6.3.0.DR6.
Reformatted release notes text and marked for inclusion in documentation.
Replaced <literal> and <emphasis> tags to fix bug 1096865