Bug 1096865 - Docbuilder tags not correctly transformed in Release notes document
Summary: Docbuilder tags not correctly transformed in Release notes document
Alias: None
Product: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
Classification: JBoss
Component: Documentation
Version: 6.3.0
Hardware: Unspecified
OS: Unspecified
Target Milestone: GA
: EAP 6.3.0
Assignee: sgilda
QA Contact: Nikoleta Hlavickova
Depends On:
Blocks: eap63-beta-blockers
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
Reported: 2014-05-12 14:38 UTC by Nikoleta Hlavickova
Modified: 2014-08-14 15:24 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Clone Of:
Last Closed: 2014-06-28 15:41:08 UTC
Type: Bug

Attachments (Terms of Use)

Description Nikoleta Hlavickova 2014-05-12 14:38:10 UTC
For example:
In previous versions of JBoss EAP 6, it was found that <literal>CoreGroupCommunicationService#handle</literal> was mishandling exceptions, affecting caller of the class. 


The error presented when a <filename>war</filename> archive that contained a <filename>web.xml</filename> with a &lt;servlet-class&gt; that refers to a JAX-WS endpoint (so the class is annotated with @WebService) was located within an <filename>ear</filename> archive and the <filename>jar</filename> containing the class was located in the <filename>ear</filename> archive's <filename>lib/</filename> directory. The relevant code has been amended in this release to scan more thoroughly for @WebService classes and the error no longer presents. 

Document URL:

Comment 1 sgilda 2014-05-12 18:20:12 UTC
I'll take this one.

Comment 2 sgilda 2014-05-12 18:53:06 UTC
Modified the 'Doc Text' in the following bugs:

Bug 963448
Bug 1044772
Bug 1052185
Bug 1052187
Bug 1079084
Bug 1085534

Comment 5 sgilda 2014-05-12 20:19:50 UTC

Bug 1062592
Bug 1062595
Bug 1062611
Bug 1063888
Bug 1069127

Comment 6 sgilda 2014-05-12 20:49:43 UTC
I need to check on some formatting changes I made for: 1085534 - [GSS] (6.3.0) Backport PLINK-407

Comment 7 sgilda 2014-05-12 23:57:04 UTC
I removed <programlisting> tags from the following bugs. The appropriate asciidoc tag needs to be added back in:

Bug 901275
Bug 917010
Bug 1015303
Bug 1048709
Bug 1080429
Bug 1085534

Comment 8 sgilda 2014-05-12 23:59:21 UTC
I replaced <emphasis> with <b> in the following bug. It needs the appropriate asciidoc tag:

Bug 1062592

Comment 9 sgilda 2014-05-13 00:07:10 UTC
My fix didn't go through, so I fixed bug 1062592 now.

Comment 10 Scott Mumford 2014-05-13 00:44:13 UTC
The bugs listed in the above comments have been checked in a second sweep and any outstanding markup issues address as required.

Comment 11 sgilda 2014-05-13 11:59:38 UTC
Scott, based on your comment above, I'm changing the status to MODIFIED.

Comment 13 Nikoleta Hlavickova 2014-05-14 08:44:02 UTC
Verified, revision 6.3.0-4

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.