From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5)
Description of problem:
When a workflow contains tasks which don't have dependencies, the workflow
detail screen shows "This workflow has no tasks".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter some content-section.
2. Click on the workflows tab.
3. Click on 'Add workflow'
4. Enter workflow details and press Finish.
5. Click on 'Add task'
6. Enter task details and press Finish.
7. Click on 'Return to workflow'
Actual Results: The screen says 'Number of tasks: 1' and 'This workflow has no
Expected Results: Instead of 'This workflow has no tasks' I expect a table with
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 106471 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.