From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.1) Gecko/20031023
Description of problem:
redhat-config-users leaves a frozen dialog after pressing "Cancel"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start redhat-config-users
2. click on the "Add Group" button
3. enter "test123" in the "Group name:" input field
4. press "OK" button
5. press "Add User" button
6. Enter "User Name:" test123, "Full Name:" doesnt matter, "Password:"
password_here, "Confirm Password:" password_here . Don't change any of the
7. press "OK" button
8. you will be presented with a dialog: "A group with this name already exists.
What would you like to do? (*) Add to the existing group ( ) Add to the 'users'
gourp" . Press "Cancel" button in that dialog.
9. "Create New User Dialog" stays on the screen in a frozen state.
Ah, I needed to call self.ready() to counteract the self.busy() call at the
beginning of the function. Should be fixed in redhat-config-users-1.2.4-1.
Thanks for your report.