Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 108058
unhandled exception upgrade boot loader
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:58:47 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.4.1) Gecko/20031023
Description of problem:
An unhandled expection occurs when the Severn beta3 installer attempts to
upgrade the boot loader.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Installed OS is Severn beta2 (0.94) with GRUB boot loader.
2. Boot from Severn beta3 CD.
3. Select English lang, English keyboard, etc.
4. Select upgrade existing OS
5. Select modify boot loader
Created attachment 95506 [details]
anaconda exception dump
Anaconda exception dump file
The kernel has been updated multiple times and was at the same revision or
higher than the kernel on the beta 3 CD.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 106965 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.