Description of problem:
ISE in case no system is selected for deployed configuration files comparison.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create configuration channel.
2. Create a configuration file in it.
3. Register a client to Satellite.
- add provisioning entitlement.
- assign the configuration channel to the client.
- install rhncfg* on the client.
4. Deploy the configuration file on the client.
$ rhncfg-client get
5. Configuration -> Recently Modified Configuration Files: -> "conf file" ->
Compare File -> Deployed Files
Do not select any system, just press "Schedule File Comparison"
#c2 has incorrect -
spacewalk.github commit 70291fb1453e235fecfcc74e1e0f0854ff5a8df6
*** Bug 1395885 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Verified with spacewalk-java-2.5.14-73.el6sat.noarch .
Used reproducer from OP. Upon clicking "Schedule File Comparison", the same page is now loaded with warning "No system was selected.".