+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1122971 +++
Description of problem:
ISE in case no system is selected for deployed configuration files comparison.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create configuration channel.
2. Create a configuration file in it.
3. Register a client to Satellite.
- add provisioning entitlement.
- assign the configuration channel to the client.
- install rhncfg* on the client.
4. Deploy the configuration file on the client.
$ rhncfg-client get
5. Configuration -> Recently Modified Configuration Files: -> "conf file" ->
Compare File -> Deployed Files
Do not select any system, just press "Schedule File Comparison"
I have tested on both SWnightly@OracleXE10@RHEL6 and SWnightly@PostgreSQL@RHEL7 (spacewalk-java-2.6.47-1.el?.noarch).
When testing this, I have reported bug 1394053 and bug 1394058.
After performing steps in comment #0, I got "No system was selected." error, which is good. For sanity purposes, I have also tried to schedule the diff with one system selected and it worked. => VERIFIED
Spacewalk 2.7 has been released.