Description of problem:
Subversion server reports "bad database version: compiled with 4.2.52,
running against 4.1.25"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install latest rawhide, including subversion
2. Set up a repository via svnadmin
3. Configure mod_dav_svn via /etc/httpd/conf.d/subversion.conf
4. Set ServerNamein httpd.conf
5. /etc/init.d/httpd start
6. Hit subversion URL (in my case, http://localhost/svn/repos)
Actual Results: Browser reports Error 500: bad database version:
compiled with 4.2.52, running against 4.1.25
Similar error in error_log
This is probably because httpd was still loading libdb-4.1; please
reopen this bug if the issue remains when using httpd-2.0.48-4.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 112245 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.