Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 113205
some email attachments do not appear in main window
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:35 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.1)
Description of problem:
Certain attachments do not appear in the main evolution email window.
They do appear in separate windows gotten by clicking on the summary
line. I have attached one of these. I see the PDF version only in
the main window, and both the PDF and MSWord version in the message's
separate window. Both appear as pull-downs.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Save the attached message to a mailbox file.
2. Read into evolution with send/receive.
3. Click on the summary line to get the message in the main window.
4. Note there is one PDF attachment showing.
5. Double-click on the summary line to get the message in its own window.
6. Now there are two attachments showing.
Expected Results: It should show both attachments in the main window.
There is still the space for the attachment to show, just no
attachment icon or menu.
Created attachment 96864 [details]
Email message with 2 attachments, one PDF, one MSWord.
I do not know if this is related, but when composing email,
attachments (I only tried a word doc file) do not appear in the "view
attachments" pane. The attachment does get delivered and appears fine
in the INBOX (summary) pane.
I think this is a dup of bug 124452. That bug has some more info.
This appears to have been fixed. Thanks...