Description of problem:
Since the tuned profiles for SAP NetWeaver are now shipped via the "tuned-profiles-sap" package (see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1153063) and the "sap" profile has been renamed to "sap-netweaver", sapconf needs to be updated.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install sapconf
2. run sapconf
3. check active tuned profile
- only tuned package is installed as dependency:
# yum install sapconf
Installing for dependencies:
tuned noarch 0.2.19-13.el6_6.1 rhel-x86_64-server-6 94 k
- tuned profile activation fails with "Unable to activate tuned 'sap' profile."
- sapconf rpm should have "tuned-profiles-sap" as dependency
- TUNED_SAP_PROFILE variable needs to be changed from "sap" to "sap-netweaver"
Created attachment 951739 [details]
patch to modify sapconf to activate the "sap-netweaver" profile
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.