Fix included in qemu-kvm-1.5.3-80.el7
*** Bug 1079383 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Verify this issue on qemu-kvm-1.5.3-82.el7.x86_64.
# uname -r && rpm -q qemu-kvm
# rpm -q --changelog qemu-kvm-1.5.3-82.el7.x86_64 | grep 1160237
- kvm-block-raw-posix-Try-both-FIEMAP-and-SEEK_HOLE.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-block-raw-posix-Fix-disk-corruption-in-try_fiemap.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-block-raw-posix-use-seek_hole-ahead-of-fiemap.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-raw-posix-Fix-raw_co_get_block_status-after-EOF.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-raw-posix-raw_co_get_block_status-return-value.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-raw-posix-SEEK_HOLE-suffices-get-rid-of-FIEMAP.patch [bz#1160237]
- kvm-raw-posix-The-SEEK_HOLE-code-is-flawed-rewrite-it.patch [bz#1160237]
- Resolves: bz#1160237
Base on above, the fixed patch has been included in the RPM build. Move to VERIFIED status, please correct me if any mistake, thanks.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.