Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 11782
db2pdf doesn't work
Last modified: 2014-03-16 22:14:05 EDT
Not sure if this bug belongs to stylesheets or tetex, but db2pdf on even
the smallest test file doesn't seem to work.
Here's the one I tried:
<!DOCTYPE para PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">
<![CDATA[if (a > 0) val >>= a;]]>
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 11779 ***
Sorry, this isn't the same bug as 11779 (a jade problem), although the test case
is the same. It was a handy small DocBook file.
The issue is that _db2pdf_ doesn't work. Please try it out on this small
example; I got a hash table overflow or something.
This seems to be fixed in the latest stylesheets.