The "About Myself" window shows error each time "Apply" is clicked.
The first time "Apply" is clicked it shows this error. Upon clicking
the close button in the error popup and clicking "Apply" again, the
error is popped up again. When clicking close on the popup it is
popped up a second time. The next time "Apply" is clicked, it pops up
three times, and so on.
1. Open Main Menu > Preferences > About Myself.
2. Change data of just leave as is and click the "Apply" button.
3. An error window will popup that says "Unknown user."
4. Click the "Close" button in the error popup.
5. Click "Apply" again.
6. The error will pop up. Click "Close" and it'll popup a second time.
7. Click "Apply" again. This time the error will pop up three times.
8. Repeatedly doing this will cause the error to popup once more each
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 115684 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.