Description of problem:
Incorrect UI design for selecting content hosts for errata install
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Content -> Errata page
2. Select an installable errata (I had 2 content hosts for this errata) and click 'Apply Errata'
3. Check the - Check all check box to select both the content hosts
4. I got a message 'All 2 items on this page are selected. Select all 2.' I clicked on 'Select all 2'
5. This disabled my - Check all Check box - good.
6. Now click Next
I see the following:
Apply 1 Errata to 0 Content Host(s)?
Apply 1 Errata to 2 Content Host(s)?
Why are we even displaying ''All 2 items on this page are selected. Select all 2.'? Is this just to make sure that the user is really aware of the selections?
Since this issue was entered in Red Hat Bugzilla, the release flag has been
set to ? to ensure that it is properly evaluated for this release.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/9658 from this bug
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/9658 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:katello|6a5defd107b0472ef3f50ed56868fe47db0daf27.
This bug is slated to be released with Satellite 6.1.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.