Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 120387
FC2 release notes -- tcltk replaced by tcl,tk,expect,tix,...
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:40 EST
Please add a descriptive phrase to the summary, and more in-depth
description here (be sure to note any arch-specific issues):
In FC2 tcltk was split up into separate source packages:
tcl, tk, expect, tix, tclx. So I suggest writing this more
* expect - split out from tcltk
* tcl - split out from tcltk
* tclx - split out from tcltk
* tix - split out from tcltk
* tk - split out from tcltk
* tcltk - package split up into expect, tcl, tclx, tix and tk
Good idea -- added. Thanks for the feedback!