Verified this bug with precondition the host with at least 50GB of free space on the data partition, otherwise hosted-engine TUI setup process will happen unexpected termination. (see bug 1133180 Doc Text)
1. Installed rhevh build successful(/data free space > 50G)
2. Setup rhevh network via TUI.
3. Navigate to hosted engine TUI.
4. Set engine ISO/OVA URL for download:
such as: http://download.devel.redhat.com/brewroot/packages/rhevm-appliance/20150709.0/1/images/rhevm-appliance-20150709.0-1.x86_64.rhevm.ova
5. Click on "Setup Hosted Engine"
6. Setup in process one by one steps.
We can continue hosted-engine setup with rhevm-appliance ova, no unexpected termination happened.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.