Description of problem:
When there are no content hosts with applicable data the Errata page gives an incorrect error message
I have errata working:
- I have loaded all RedHat channels
- I can create product Content Views and also see with errata numbers.
But going to Errata, with the default Applicable box checked i get:
“There are no Errata in this organization. Create one or more Products with Errata to view Errata on this page.”
There is no Hint in the error to Uncheck the Box to see All errata
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load RedHat channels
2. Click on Errata
3. Do NOT create any hosts
No errata found error.
Hint to uncheck Applicable
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/11330 from this bug
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/11330 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:katello|7e2c1530d7153deab7e996748a2ba9006ebb2b0e.
- Satellite 6.2 Snap 5 builds
- sync'ed several RH repositories
- there are 0 content hosts with applicable errata
- visit 'Content -> Errata'
- observed the following:
- [x] Applicable,  Installable <- default filters
- Observe the following error:
"There are 4418 total Errata in this organization but none match the above filters."
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.