Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1248377
Stateless VM snapshot gets deleted when user shuts down VM in a Manual Pool type
Last modified: 2016-04-18 11:18:32 EDT
*** Bug 1248379 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Verified on rhevm-3.5.5-0.1.el6ev.noarch according to steps in comment:
1. Create a VM and add a disk to it.
2. Create a template based on the VM above.
3. Create a Manual Pool based on the template above.
4. Enter User Portal.
5. Take a VM from the Pool and run it.
6. Return back to Admin Portal.
7. Ensure the user have taken ownership on the VM and new snapshot was created.
8. Shutdown the VM.
Got the expected results:
After shutting down the vm, snapshot still exits and user permission still exists.
After removing the user permission, snapashot is deleted.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.