Bug 1255007 - eclipse @wayland - windows (bottoms & right edges) seem trimmed
eclipse @wayland - windows (bottoms & right edges) seem trimmed
Status: CLOSED ERRATA
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: eclipse (Show other bugs)
24
x86_64 Linux
unspecified Severity high
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Alexander Kurtakov
Fedora Extras Quality Assurance
:
: 1294272 (view as bug list)
Depends On:
Blocks: WaylandRelated
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2015-08-19 08:19 EDT by lejeczek
Modified: 2016-10-24 16:23 EDT (History)
16 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version: eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc25 eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc24
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2016-10-16 14:50:42 EDT
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)
some screenshots of broken dialogs (91.01 KB, application/x-xz)
2015-11-04 05:10 EST, Christian Stadelmann
no flags Details
all is gone (55.73 KB, image/png)
2015-12-29 07:07 EST, lejeczek
no flags Details
A screenshot of eclipse preferences window with dark Adwaita theme. (43.31 KB, image/png)
2016-05-06 12:29 EDT, Christian Stadelmann
no flags Details
same font different sizes (78.09 KB, image/png)
2016-05-17 05:56 EDT, lejeczek
no flags Details
Cropped dialog windows of Eclipse in GNOME on Wayland session (26.91 KB, image/png)
2016-06-26 17:16 EDT, Joachim Frieben
no flags Details
1px high invisible buttons in dialog windows (20.96 KB, image/png)
2016-07-07 07:30 EDT, virtualeyes
no flags Details
Misplaced title bars in both main window and Preferences dialog (305.93 KB, image/png)
2016-09-14 12:17 EDT, Alex Villacís Lasso
no flags Details

  None (edit)
Description lejeczek 2015-08-19 08:19:40 EDT
Description of problem:

which causes missing buttons: next, finish, similar.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):

Mars

How reproducible:


Steps to Reproduce:
1.
2.
3.

Actual results:


Expected results:


Additional info:
Comment 1 lejeczek 2015-08-19 08:39:01 EDT
also, child pop-up windows go to the top-left centre of the screen instead of centre.

xorg-x11-server-Xwayland-1.17.2-2.fc22.x86_64
libwayland-server-1.7.0-1.fc22.x86_64
gnome-session-wayland-session-3.16.0-1.fc22.x86_64
libwayland-cursor-1.7.0-1.fc22.x86_64
mesa-libwayland-egl-10.6.3-1.20150729.fc22.x86_64
libwayland-client-1.7.0-1.fc22.x86_64
ibus-wayland-1.5.10-5.fc22.x86_64

eclipse-platform-4.5.0-5.fc22.x86_64
Comment 2 Alexander Kurtakov 2015-08-19 08:41:58 EDT
Would you please upload a screenshot?
Comment 3 Christian Stadelmann 2015-11-04 05:10 EST
Created attachment 1089548 [details]
some screenshots of broken dialogs

I am seeing this issue too, see attached screenshots.
In most cases the dialog's right and bottom ~30px go missing. While resizing you can see the whole dialog. In some cases dialogs end up in a visually broken style as you can see in eclipse-dialog3.png, where you can at least use the buttons.

This issue also affects the Import and Export wizards, Preferences dialog, etc. It does not affect the main window.

I am not seeing anything in syslog related to eclipse.
Comment 4 lejeczek 2015-11-04 14:02:32 EST
currently Eclipse does not work for me.
I only get to see intro logo then Eclipse vanishes somewhere. Not much in the logs.
Comment 5 Christian Stadelmann 2015-11-04 14:53:31 EST
@lejeczek: I guess you are running into this issue: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277594
Comment 6 Eric Williams 2015-11-04 16:04:26 EST
There is a bug filed for this upstream: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=481010
Comment 7 A.J. Bonnema 2015-11-16 07:08:54 EST
I have the issue of missing buttons too. I also run eclipse from the standard GNOME option, where all buttons appear normally. 

Just want to point out it is a wayland only problem, normal gnome doesn't show this problem.
Comment 8 Christian Stadelmann 2015-12-09 12:06:24 EST
Workaround: start eclipse with x11 Gtk backend so that it can use XWayland instead of Wayland:
$ GDK_BACKEND=x11 eclipse

Although the upstream Gtk+ bug claims to be fixed this issue isn't.
Comment 9 Christian Stadelmann 2015-12-10 09:43:53 EST
This got even worse with eclipse updated to 4.5.1-6.fc23. Now all window edges are trimmed, not only bottom and right edges.
Comment 10 Eric Williams 2015-12-10 09:47:45 EST
(In reply to Christian Stadelmann from comment #8)
> Workaround: start eclipse with x11 Gtk backend so that it can use XWayland
> instead of Wayland:
> $ GDK_BACKEND=x11 eclipse
> 
> Although the upstream Gtk+ bug claims to be fixed this issue isn't.

I haven't been working on this bug recently because the upsteam GTK bug has been unstable. Only until a few days have changes stuck, previously it was being committed and reverted again every few days.
Comment 11 Mat Booth 2015-12-28 18:32:50 EST
*** Bug 1294272 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 12 lejeczek 2015-12-29 07:06:48 EST
sorry that I cannot use any other word but disaster - it's what has happened now. There is nothing, no menus... better see the snap.
Comment 13 lejeczek 2015-12-29 07:07 EST
Created attachment 1110169 [details]
all is gone
Comment 14 Christian Stadelmann 2016-03-30 16:38:43 EDT
upstream claims it is fixed in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=756618 according to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=481010. Still looking pretty bad in Fedora 24, but that's probably because SWT fixes won't land in eclipse/swt release 4.5.x but only in 4.6.
Comment 15 Eric Williams 2016-03-31 08:55:24 EDT
(In reply to Christian Stadelmann from comment #14)
> upstream claims it is fixed in
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=756618 according to
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=481010. Still looking pretty
> bad in Fedora 24, but that's probably because SWT fixes won't land in
> eclipse/swt release 4.5.x but only in 4.6.

There are still a few layout issues with Wayland for specific cases (preferences window, quick outline, for example). Overall the situation is looking a lot better than Fedora 23. Neon will have the most recent Wayland fixes.
Comment 16 lejeczek 2016-03-31 09:04:02 EDT
I've just had a very quick look at rawhide (f25) and it is looking nice over there.
Comment 17 lejeczek 2016-04-03 04:19:32 EDT
maybe rawhide packages should be quickly made backported to F24 (where it still looks shitty)
Comment 18 Alexander Kurtakov 2016-04-03 04:27:40 EDT
(In reply to lejeczek from comment #17)
> maybe rawhide packages should be quickly made backported to F24 (where it
> still looks shitty)

Which packages do you mean? Speaking of SWT - it's exactly the same content for rawhide and f24, see http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/eclipse.git/ for confirmation. Seeing that gtk http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=10393 is also the same in f24 and rawhide I really wonder which package makes the difference.
Comment 19 lejeczek 2016-04-04 03:52:51 EDT
yes, it's bizarre though for I had it looked good to me, I'm not sure any more.
I've tried rawhide eclipse on f24 (different comp) and yes, it is more less the same.
Comment 20 Christian Stadelmann 2016-05-06 12:29 EDT
Created attachment 1154705 [details]
A screenshot of eclipse preferences window with dark Adwaita theme.

This issue is still present with Eclipse neon (eclipse-swt-4.6.0-0.5.git201604261105.fc24.x86_64) which landed in F24 updates-testing today. Please change the fedora version to 24, eclipse changes won't land in any older release anyway.
Comment 21 lejeczek 2016-05-13 06:48:17 EDT
what is it now (eclipse-swt-4.6.0-0.6.git201605092000.fc25.x86_64) that fonts got scaled(?). That same font would be different sizes in places - all preferences fond would be smaller than main menu, in Preferences "drop-down" menus would have the same as main window fonts. All in X11.
Comment 22 lejeczek 2016-05-17 05:56 EDT
Created attachment 1158236 [details]
same font different sizes
Comment 23 Christian Stadelmann 2016-05-17 12:41:53 EDT
@lejeczek: You probably should file a separate bug on that. It doesn't seem to be related to the one above.

Your issue might be related to this new feature https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6/M6/#Platform-Dev and it might even be due to misconfiguration.
Comment 24 Joachim Frieben 2016-06-26 17:16 EDT
Created attachment 1172667 [details]
Cropped dialog windows of Eclipse in GNOME on Wayland session

Cropped windows are still present in current Fedora 24 when using Eclipse in a GNOME on Wayland session.
Installed packages include eclipse-platform-4.6.0-0.6.git201605092000.fc24 and gnome-shell-3.20.2-1.fc24.
Comment 25 virtualeyes 2016-07-06 18:25:18 EDT
This affects non-Gnome, non-Wayland setups as well.

Running an up-to-date Fedora 23 minimal install with i3 WM; a fresh install of Neon results in clipped window issue but also thin 1px high buttons -- basically guesswork as to what on earth one is clicking ;-)

# uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 4.5.7-202.fc23.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 28 18:22:51 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Eclipse Platform 4.6 I20160606-1100

Sounds like the problem has not been solved in Fedora 24. Can anyone on latest F24 packages confirm/deny this?
Comment 26 Christian Stadelmann 2016-07-07 03:35:02 EDT
(In reply to virtualeyes from comment #25)
> This affects non-Gnome, non-Wayland setups as well.
> 
> Running an up-to-date Fedora 23 minimal install with i3 WM; a fresh install
> of Neon results in clipped window issue but also thin 1px high buttons --
> basically guesswork as to what on earth one is clicking ;-)
> 
> # uname -a
> Linux localhost.localdomain 4.5.7-202.fc23.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 28 18:22:51
> UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> 
> Eclipse Platform 4.6 I20160606-1100
> 
> Sounds like the problem has not been solved in Fedora 24. Can anyone on
> latest F24 packages confirm/deny this?

With Fedora 24 and openbox, I cannot confirm this. Are you sure you are running Eclipse 4.6 and not 4.5.2?
Anyway, looks like you're seeing a different bug.
Comment 27 virtualeyes 2016-07-07 07:27:26 EDT
(In reply to Christian Stadelmann from comment #26)
> (In reply to virtualeyes from comment #25)
> > This affects non-Gnome, non-Wayland setups as well.
> > 
> > Running an up-to-date Fedora 23 minimal install with i3 WM; a fresh install
> > of Neon results in clipped window issue but also thin 1px high buttons --
> > basically guesswork as to what on earth one is clicking ;-)
> > 
> > # uname -a
> > Linux localhost.localdomain 4.5.7-202.fc23.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 28 18:22:51
> > UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> > 
> > Eclipse Platform 4.6 I20160606-1100
> > 
> > Sounds like the problem has not been solved in Fedora 24. Can anyone on
> > latest F24 packages confirm/deny this?
> 
> With Fedora 24 and openbox, I cannot confirm this. Are you sure you are
> running Eclipse 4.6 and not 4.5.2?
> Anyway, looks like you're seeing a different bug.

Thanks, version is exactly as stated, I'm on latest Eclipse, downloaded 4.6 right from dowloads page.

The invisible button issue could well be a separate issue as none of the screenshots submitted so far approach this level of unusability.

FWIW, am seeing this in the log:
*** BUG ***
In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug
Comment 28 Alexander Kurtakov 2016-07-07 07:30:08 EDT
downloads page means eclipse.org downloaded eclipse? Does it happen if you run Eclipse from Fedora rpms (we usually have a bunch of backported patch to make it run better/smoother) ?
Comment 29 virtualeyes 2016-07-07 07:30 EDT
Created attachment 1177252 [details]
1px high invisible buttons in dialog windows
Comment 30 virtualeyes 2016-07-07 07:35:02 EDT
(In reply to Alexander Kurtakov from comment #28)
> downloads page means eclipse.org downloaded eclipse? Does it happen if you
> run Eclipse from Fedora rpms (we usually have a bunch of backported patch to
> make it run better/smoother) ?

Yes, I run a minimal eclipse install (platform binary + jdt) so distro supplied full SDK won't do the trick unfortunately.

Is there a list of Fedora-specific bugs that have been addressed in the Neon patched versions?
Comment 31 Alexander Kurtakov 2016-07-07 07:45:11 EDT
(In reply to virtualeyes from comment #30)
> (In reply to Alexander Kurtakov from comment #28)
> > downloads page means eclipse.org downloaded eclipse? Does it happen if you
> > run Eclipse from Fedora rpms (we usually have a bunch of backported patch to
> > make it run better/smoother) ?
> 
> Yes, I run a minimal eclipse install (platform binary + jdt) so distro
> supplied full SDK won't do the trick unfortunately.

you can get exactly that by doing yum install eclipse-jdt. 

> 
> Is there a list of Fedora-specific bugs that have been addressed in the Neon
> patched versions?

One can look at patches applied in http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/eclipse.git/tree/eclipse.spec . For the record - most of the time it's not Fedora specific bugs but generic bugs which we fix upstream and apply to Fedora packages so Fedora users don't have to leave with them until next upstream Eclipse release.
Comment 32 virtualeyes 2016-07-07 08:01:51 EDT
(In reply to Alexander Kurtakov from comment #31)
> (In reply to virtualeyes from comment #30)
> > (In reply to Alexander Kurtakov from comment #28)
> > > downloads page means eclipse.org downloaded eclipse? Does it happen if you
> > > run Eclipse from Fedora rpms (we usually have a bunch of backported patch to
> > > make it run better/smoother) ?
> > 
> > Yes, I run a minimal eclipse install (platform binary + jdt) so distro
> > supplied full SDK won't do the trick unfortunately.
> 
> you can get exactly that by doing yum install eclipse-jdt. 

Very nice to know, thank you!

> 
> > 
> > Is there a list of Fedora-specific bugs that have been addressed in the Neon
> > patched versions?
> 
> One can look at patches applied in
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/eclipse.git/tree/eclipse.spec . For
> the record - most of the time it's not Fedora specific bugs but generic bugs
> which we fix upstream and apply to Fedora packages so Fedora users don't
> have to leave with them until next upstream Eclipse release.

Right, meant which upstream bugs have been fixed; want to see if upgrading to recently released F24 will resolve current Neon issues or if it's better to wait things to settle a bit. 

As is pre-Neon Eclipse is fine here, just curious to check some of the new features (like toggle show/hide all toolbars)
Comment 33 lejeczek 2016-07-07 09:55:00 EDT
I don't see Wayland related problems are fixed. It's been almost a year since I filed this bug report, which is most irritating. I recently downgraded from rawhide to f24 for rawhide is even worse, other bugs which render Eclipse unusable, both on x11 & Wayland.
Netbeans, no such problems but also looks ugly and due to some bugs Gtk UI/themes don't fully work.
Oracle, IBM, Redhat(especially, since responsible for Gnome) together don't dedicate adequate resources, instead make a case for 'go Windows or shMac'.
I've filed a number of bug reports in last months, I could understand other bits but GUI ??? come On...
Comment 34 Alexander Kurtakov 2016-07-07 10:22:30 EDT
(In reply to lejeczek from comment #33)
> I don't see Wayland related problems are fixed. It's been almost a year
> since I filed this bug report, which is most irritating. I recently
> downgraded from rawhide to f24 for rawhide is even worse, other bugs which
> render Eclipse unusable, both on x11 & Wayland.
> Netbeans, no such problems but also looks ugly and due to some bugs Gtk
> UI/themes don't fully work.
> Oracle, IBM, Redhat(especially, since responsible for Gnome) together don't
> dedicate adequate resources, instead make a case for 'go Windows or shMac'.
> I've filed a number of bug reports in last months, I could understand other
> bits but GUI ??? come On...

I'm sorry for your frustration, my team everything possible with the resources (not much) given to keep whole eclipse stack + all plugins in Fedora in decent shape. Sadly, we can't work on everything and push hard for default configuration in released version. Aka. when Gnome switches to wayland by default this would become top priority for this release. Now we prioritize issues affecting X11 users too - in general fixes to work proper with new Gtk versions. Work for issues found on rawhide are in progress (e.g. https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/75861/) and will be backported to Fedora builds as soon as stabilized.
Comment 35 Christian Stadelmann 2016-07-07 12:50:49 EDT
(In reply to virtualeyes from comment #27)
> The invisible button issue could well be a separate issue as none of the
> screenshots submitted so far approach this level of unusability.
Looks like it, probably an issue with your theming engine. Could you try using Gtk+ 3.x default theme Adwaita?

> FWIW, am seeing this in the log:
> *** BUG ***
> In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
> Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug
I've seen these too, but not on Fedora 24 any more.

(In reply to lejeczek from comment #33)
> Oracle, IBM, Redhat(especially, since responsible for Gnome) together don't
> dedicate adequate resources, instead make a case for 'go Windows or shMac'.
Like it or not, that's how companies work in capitalism. If there is no monetary gain, they don't do it. If you want this to work, either do it yourself, pay someone to do it for you or give these companies a reason to do so. Blaming doesn't help.
Comment 36 lejeczek 2016-07-08 04:16:55 EDT
> Like it or not, that's how companies work in capitalism. If there is no
> monetary gain, they don't do it. If you want this to work, either do it
> yourself, pay someone to do it for you or give these companies a reason to
> do so. Blaming doesn't help.

Well, you are wrong but that's a longer story. It's also not blaming anybody but simply a matter of stating the facts.
I'm not going to say where all aforementioned companies make gigantic mistakes, they pay lots of money to strategy & development "experts". They are also multi billion dollars enterprises, including Redhat.
Comment 37 virtualeyes 2016-07-08 10:01:36 EDT
(In reply to Christian Stadelmann from comment #35)
> (In reply to virtualeyes from comment #27)
> > The invisible button issue could well be a separate issue as none of the
> > screenshots submitted so far approach this level of unusability.
> Looks like it, probably an issue with your theming engine. Could you try
> using Gtk+ 3.x default theme Adwaita?
> 
> > FWIW, am seeing this in the log:
> > *** BUG ***
> > In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
> > Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug
> I've seen these too, but not on Fedora 24 any more.
> 
> (In reply to lejeczek from comment #33)
> > Oracle, IBM, Redhat(especially, since responsible for Gnome) together don't
> > dedicate adequate resources, instead make a case for 'go Windows or shMac'.
> Like it or not, that's how companies work in capitalism. If there is no
> monetary gain, they don't do it. If you want this to work, either do it
> yourself, pay someone to do it for you or give these companies a reason to
> do so. Blaming doesn't help.

Upgraded to Fedora 24 along with latest release of eclipse platform + jdt (distro supplied eclipse-jdt has too many deps for my liking). All good, no dialog window cropping and buttons display normally, nice ;-)
Comment 38 Mat Booth 2016-07-11 09:11:54 EDT
(In reply to virtualeyes from comment #37)
> (distro supplied eclipse-jdt has too many deps for my liking)

You can file a separate bug for this if you think there are unnecessary deps -- JDT should only have deps on eclipse-platform, junit and hamcrest.
Comment 39 virtualeyes 2016-07-13 07:24:45 EDT
(In reply to Mat Booth from comment #38)
> (In reply to virtualeyes from comment #37)
> > (distro supplied eclipse-jdt has too many deps for my liking)
> 
> You can file a separate bug for this if you think there are unnecessary deps
> -- JDT should only have deps on eclipse-platform, junit and hamcrest.

Actually, the deps are fine, what pushed me back to manual eclipse platform/jdt setup was massive icon and font rendering* Also, it was not obvious how to properly maintain eclipse.ini in context of distro supplied version (i.e. the used config file is in /usr/bin/eclipse; manual changes to that file would likely be blown away on `dnf update eclipse-jdt`).

Anyway, has nothing to do with this bug, sorry for the noise.

* Similar issue happened in the past with Google Chrome, which could be fixed by appending a flag to startup command.
Comment 40 Alex Villacís Lasso 2016-07-23 21:44:19 EDT
Bug still present in my setup under wayland after updating to latest packages on 2016/07/23 including:

eclipse-platform-4.6.0-3.fc24.x86_64
eclipse-swt-4.6.0-3.fc24.x86_64
Comment 41 Christian Stadelmann 2016-09-02 04:41:54 EDT
Will this bug be fixed for F25's "Wayland by default" or do you plan to force a x11 backend for Gdk?
Comment 42 Alexander Kurtakov 2016-09-02 05:14:00 EDT
We are looking into it so I hope for the former, if the issue is bigger we will fallback to x11 but that to be decided after beta release.
Comment 43 Alex Villacís Lasso 2016-09-14 12:17 EDT
Created attachment 1200886 [details]
Misplaced title bars in both main window and Preferences dialog

I believe the current problems with Eclipse under wayland are now related to mishandling of the title bar.

When Eclipse starts with its maximized window, the bottom portion seems trimmed. The height by which it is trimmed appears to be the same height as the title bar.

When unmaximizing the main window (as shown in the attachment), the main window shows the title bar superimposed on top of the window content, but otherwise shows the full content within the window. If I then invoke the Preferences dialog with the mouse, the dialog shows the exact same behavior: all of the content is visible, with title bar superimposed on it. However, if I press the Alt key, the focused window (either dialog or main window) switches to having the title bar displayed "correctly" on top of the window content, and the window content is displaced by the height of the title bar.
Comment 44 Alex Villacís Lasso 2016-09-29 11:42:56 EDT
Bug still present in my setup under wayland after updating to latest packages on 2016/09/29 including:

eclipse-platform-4.6.1-2.fc24.x86_64
eclipse-swt-4.6.1-2.fc24.x86_64
Comment 45 Christian Stadelmann 2016-10-05 11:03:40 EDT
Yeah, seems like upstream decided to delay more wayland fixes to 4.7 according to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=480889#c3. Unless eclipse maintainers want to have the backport burden, eclipse should probably be shipped with X11 backend enforced.
Comment 46 Fedora Update System 2016-10-14 17:23:28 EDT
eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc24, eclipse-mpc-1.5.2-1.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-df2350c7be
Comment 47 Fedora Update System 2016-10-14 17:54:04 EDT
eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc25, eclipse-mpc-1.5.2-1.fc25, glassfish-el-3.0.1-0.3.b08.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-abdd4ed840
Comment 48 Fedora Update System 2016-10-16 14:50:42 EDT
eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc25, eclipse-mpc-1.5.2-1.fc25, glassfish-el-3.0.1-0.3.b08.fc25 has been pushed to the Fedora 25 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
Comment 49 Fedora Update System 2016-10-24 16:23:50 EDT
eclipse-4.6.1-5.fc24, eclipse-mpc-1.5.2-1.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.