Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1257354
rhc server configure doesn't have a --always-auth option
Last modified: 2015-08-27 09:23:11 EDT
Description of problem:
Version 2.2.5 changed the default for the rhc setup command to set always_auth=false and occasionally it needs to be always_auth=true For multiple servers connected to one dev account the configuration file for the server switches from .openshift/express.conf to .openshift/server.yml and in the server.yml always_auth does not work. Both setting it manually and setting it using rhc server configure NickName --always-auth therefore there is no way to set the server to always authenticate when there are more than one server attached to a dev account.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
OpenShift Enterprise v2.2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On a system running OpenShift v2.2 with one server already set on the default dev account, ran "rhc server add openshift.redhat.com".
2. Ran "ls ~/.opnshift" to prove that it created the server.yml file
3. Ran "cat ~/.openshift/server.yml" in order to see that, by default, it doesn't have any always_auth setting
4. Ran "rhc server use online"
5. Ran "rhc region" to prove that it doesn't authenticate
6. Vim into the file to add "always_auth: true"
7. Ran "rhc region" again and still no authentication
8. Ran "cat ~/.openshift/server.yml" again and saw that the changes were gone
9. Ran "rhc server configure --help" and saw that there is no option to add always_auth or anything similar
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1257362 ***