Description of problem:
While doing release validation testing for Fedora 23 Beta TC1, I see that translations are entirely missing from anaconda. Please excuse me if that actually is a normal situation and not a real bug.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Always (in live images)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot a live image (I've tried KDE, LXDE, Cinnamon)
2. Run Anaconda from the appropriate desktop's icon.
3. Select a different language (I've tried with Italian, German and French)
1. Anaconda remains in English (entirely).
1. Anaconda should display the translations.
I'm pretty sure that at least one of the previous ISOs contained the translated bits.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1257637 ***