Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1264107
client to guest - volume synchronization
Last modified: 2016-11-03 23:43:18 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1264100 +++
This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1012868 but for RHEL 7
The volume-sync feature to synchronization volume from client to guest needs patches in 4 different components:
spice-protocol, spice-server, spice-gtk and spice-vdagent
* add volume synchronization to protocol
* sound: do not modify client state on migration
* audio: Do not volume-sync without audio
* agent: sync guest audio with client values
* audio: spice-gstaudio implements async volume-info
* audio: spice-pulse implement async volume-info
* audio: spice-audio with get mute and volume
* audio: add functions to set volume/mute with alsa
* vdagent: volume synchronization from client.
* vdagentd-proto-strings: Add missing string for VDAGENTD_AUDIO_VOLUME_SYNC
This bug was accidentally moved from POST to MODIFIED via an error in automation, please see firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.